Preparing Your Manuscript
To speed the production process, eliminate errors, and optimize the print quality of your book, please follow these guidelines:
- supply EPS or PDF figure files
- make sure all figures are 300dpi or greater
- keep track of all sources for images taken from web
- do not introduce hard page breaks
Questions or comments regarding the macros? Contact us.
~*Download Style Manual*~
This style manual, although intended for SIAM journals, may provide useful information for preparing your manuscript.
~*Download Indexing Guidelines*~
~*Obtaining Permissions *~
Formatting Your Book in LaTeX
It is best to use the SIAM macro from the start to ensure all packages and fonts work seamlessly.
- SIAM's macro: SIAMbook2019.cls (updated 4/30/19)
- Any additional files used in our macro should be downloaded from CTAN or another LaTeX repository.
- Using SIAM's Book Macros (PDF File)
- Sample Files (zip file, updated 10/16/19)
- It may be easiest to use these files as a framework for your manuscript.
We are now using the Times New Roman font with our books. Please use the following code in your manuscript: